Netscape GPG

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:20:10 +0100

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Lars Hecking wrote:

> Is mutt the only MUA to get that right? PGP/MIME, anyone?
Better the old style than a wrong implemented rfc2015 ;-) If we succeed with a GnuPG for NS it will of course implement rfc2015. I have some hope that you will see something like this before summer (northern hemispere). I'd prefer to add this to Mozilla but given the large installed base of NS and the German funding project it makes some sense to implement it for old NS. -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013 Boycott Amazon! - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html