mascot_p

Tue Jun 17 12:58:14 CEST 2014

Am Di 17.06.2014, 11:36:11 schrieb Werner Koch:
> Hi,
>
> the guy I am working with on a new website, recently asked why we do
> not have a mascot like many other projects.

But something similar to a mascot.

I would like to point at this:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-July/046969.html

That wasn't about GnuPG specifically but about OpenPGP in general though
(which seems much more useful to me).

And for those who understand German (or consider the Google translator
fun):

http://www.crypto-fuer-alle.de/wishlist/mitmach-symbol/

This is even more general and IMHO the biggest chance to really change
the game (especially with little effort) – in contrast to a project or
even standard logo. I have the promise of the c't editorship to support
this – if somebody else gets it done.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/