Anonymous payment for hardware tokens

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Fri Apr 3 02:10:29 CEST 2015

Hello, George,

This message is a reply to the your post in February.

On 02/04/2015 05:56 PM, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> I'm afraid it's not practical for you...
>
> You can buy Gnuk Token in Maebashi, Gunma, Japan by cash from me.
>
> 	Buy FST-01 with Gnuk 1.1.4 (in Japanese):
> 	http://www.gniibe.org/shop/gnuk_1_1_x-on-fst-01.html
[...]
> In either cases, it is recommended to compile and install Gnuk to your
> board by yourself, as there is some risk where some malicious
> (possibly middle) person has installed fake firmware already.

Just in case if you can visit Boston, FST-01 with NeuG 1.0.1c is now
available as GNU Gear: http://shop.fsf.org/product/usb/

It comes with micro SD card which contains the copy of repositories at
git.gniibe.org, so that you can access to the source code with no
connection of the Internet.

Since the firmware installed is NeuG (instead of Gnuk), you need to
compile and install Gnuk by yourself, if you want.  But, I'm sure that
you will also want one with NeuG.

I don't know if it is possible to join FSF as an associate member
anonymously, but I'm sure you can get it anonymously by cash when you
visit the FSF office in Boston.

This arrangement is exactly intended for those who care, like you.
Although I don't know if it works for you, I hope so.