spec file

seth vidal skvidal@phy.duke.edu
Mon Dec 3 22:36:01 2001

--=-tHqKqRx4wNNA3EapzLpf

On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 09:45, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 04:24:54PM -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> >  I've put together a spec file for making an rpm out of gpa.
> >=20
> > it works under rhl 7.2 (and should work on 7.X but I've not tested it
> > there. :)
> >=20
> > it is attached.
>=20
> thanks!
>=20
> Once we have climbed over the hill of the =C4gypten project,
> gpa will be quite high on the todo list with several
> suggstions, bug-reports etc. to be considered.
> Your rpm spec file will then of course be used
> to produce rpm's for download :-)
>=20
> 	Jan
>=20

will announcements for new versions be posted here? If so then I'll try
to make sure it works for future versions when they arrive.

Have y'all talked to ximian and the evo-hackers about evolutions gpg
integration. Its not bad - but could use cleaning in some areas, might
be worth discussing as you move ahead with agypten.
thanks

-sv

--=20
GPG Public Key: http://www.phy.duke.edu/~skvidal/skvidal.gpg