spec file

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Dec 3 23:10:02 2001

On 03 Dec 2001 16:36:14 -0500, seth vidal said:

> will announcements for new versions be posted here? If so then I'll try

Sure.

> Have y'all talked to ximian and the evo-hackers about evolutions gpg
> integration. Its not bad - but could use cleaning in some areas, might

I don't think that it does make sense to talk to Ximian anymore.

About a year ago I had contributed full functioning code but it was
refused by them because they want to support the proprietary PGP 7.
Given the recent news about Ximian going proprietary, this throws just
another light on it :-(

  Werner