Here are the Zeros

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue Dec 18 20:54:02 2001

Hi!

I don't know whether this will be useful, but I released a few
packages with pretty low version numbers.  At least this should avoid
the autoconf problems.

You will find them in ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/aegypten/:

  libksba-0.0.0.tar.gz   (227k)
  newpg-0.0.0.tar.gz     (219k)
  gpinentry-0.0.0.tar.gz (114k)

To build these packages you need to build the latest version of
libgcrypt first; fortunately I have released this version today,
you will find it in ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/:

  libgcrypt-1.1.5.tar.gz (613k)
  libgcrypt-1.1.4-1.1.5.diff.gz (176k)

Except for libgcrypt all the stuff is in a pre-alpha state and should
never be used with anything else but test data and test keys.  If you
don't know what this is all about, see http://www.gnupg.org/aegypten/

Happy hacking,

  Werner