small text

FRANK HUBENY teenieberry@worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 19 00:12:01 2001

Hello GPA-DEV;

I am a new user to "gpg".  I am useing windows 2000 pro, with service
packs one and two installed.  I am trying out "gpg", brecause I am
looking for an alternative to "pgp", which I have been useing for years.
I purchased the corporate version to get all of the bells, and wistles.

Since I am trying "gpg", I downloaded two "gui's".  Your "gpa", and one
other.
I am sending this e-mail to you as a way of telling you how unhappy I am
with your programs lack of any kind of font changeing ability.

I am useing windows standard extra large theme.  I have a great deal of
problem reading your very small text.  I thought the thumbs up icon was
a good idea, but I had to use a magnifying glass to see it well.

I hope that this e-mail does not offend you.  It is not intended to do
so.  But many people will not be able to use your program.  Simply
because, if you can not read it, you will not use it.

I was given your e-mail address by mailto:gnu@gnu.org.  They suggested I
write to you.  I am not a programer.  I liked what I saw. and realise
that you all work real hard on your stuff.  I just hope that you would
allow users to change all of the fonts, and menues, and buttons that
windows will allow.

I have used a program called "notetab".  It aloows almost everything to
be coustomized by the user.  I give you it's name just incase you care
to look at a real good visual.

I do wish you all well, and please do not let this upset you.  I just
can not use your program like it is so I deleted it.

Frank D. Hubeny