small text

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Wed Dec 19 12:27:01 2001

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

Hello Frank,

thanks for your interest in trying gpa and gpg
and thank you for writing in and raising your concerns.

For us developers of gpa it is hard to check all platforms
up to an equal quaility. Especially the proprietory operating
systems done by Microsoft need extra special treatment to
get a stable applications with all comfort.
Right now we do not have many developers helping with this.
Thus we cannot make promisses on when it will be possible to
change to bigger fonts easily for gpa.=20
The need for the ability is at least known to us know.

Regards,
	Bernhard