mutt smime support

Stefan Marsiske stef@sysdata.siemens.hu
Wed Oct 10 14:10:01 2001

hi guys,

i've been working with elmy@acm.org on smime 4 mutt. he did the main part, i
just changed a few things. but i have rewritten a few things in it. i rewrote
the openssl interface. it's a few months old, and nowhere yet publicised code,
but if you're interested, i would be very happy to volunteer.

ciao.
--
Stefan [http://web.interware.hu/stef] UPDATED:001031
gpg-key: http://web.interware.hu/stef/gpg.txt