Status of GPA and GPGME

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Mon Aug 26 11:35:02 2002

--so9zsI5B81VjUb/o

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 03:18:33PM +0200, Miguel Coca wrote:
> I also have some doubts about the value of showing the number of signatures
> on a file in the list of open files. It doesn't look like an important bit
> of information, and it could be a lot of trouble to make sure the
> information is up to date. I'll have to look at it more carefully.

The filemanager could use some redesigning for sure.
When we tried to finish the first usable version of gpa 0.4.x
we did not give the filemanager a high priority.

The best solution would be to integrate file signatures and
encryption into the usual filemanager for a certain desktop.
Like Konquorer for KDE, nautilus for GNOME, explorer for W32
or the workspace for GNUStep. :)

--so9zsI5B81VjUb/o

--so9zsI5B81VjUb/o--