Status of GPA and GPGME

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Wed Aug 28 14:21:01 2002

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 13:17:47 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> If you do the same as in GnupG, the files will get into the same
> directory.  We assume that on a given platform either libexec or bin
> is used.

Ok,

> > Is there an option that shows where the helpers are? Could there be one?
>
> If a users chooses to change the location of the modules, he is on his
> own.  Adding an option to gpg to show the options does not seen to be a
> good idea.

Actually, I was thinking of an extra line in --version: show the available
keyserver protocols, the same way it already shows the supported algorithms.
Or is that output not to be used?

BTW, Marcus, if you are reading this, have you received any of my offlist
emails in the last three weeks? I haven't got any reply, other than to my
mails on the lists. Yesterday I reported a bug on the edit interface, for
example.

Thanks,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es