Second part of the ChangeLog for GPA 0.5.0

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Mon Jun 17 12:18:02 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:54:05AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> >         * The "Help" menu is now called "Info".
>
> Why is that.  Does Windows use "Info?", then we should have to cases.

Peter would need to answer that, but my guess is that, since the "Help"
itself is not available (and the manu item was disabled), all that menu
contains is "Info" about the program ("about", "license", "warranty").

Yes, Windows always uses "help", at least in the spanish version.

> > Again, I've sent Werner the patch for CVS.
>
> Applied.

Thanks,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es