gpgme-cvs: missing file doc/version.texi

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed May 8 15:57:01 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002 15:35:43 +0200, Marc Mutz said:

> ./configure.ac:AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
> is the culprit, since ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode fixes it.

You should always use maintainer-mode when using the CVS version,
otherwise the makefiles won't get updated properly.

> I meant a .cvsignore that contains all generated files:

Well, but I have a few more files populating that directory.

> *.o
> *.lo

They are ignored by default and if you have more requirements, what
about a ~/.cvsignore?  Mine does include patterns like:

*-*.*.tar.gz
*-*.*.tar.gz.sig
*-*.*.diff.gz

  Werner