Kpgp problem (here's the patch)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon Sep 9 09:11:01 2002

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:48:41 +0200, Steffen Hansen said:

> So, besides the multiple "./configure && make && make install" runs, the
> biggest issue is initial gpgsm configuration. Creation of the

I'll check that the private keys directory will be created if it does
not exists but I can't do much more about this.  If there is a list of
allowed policies, gpgsm can't know about this and thus itcan't create
a default one.  Getting a key for S/MIME is a not easy because a CA is
required for this - that is actually the problem of S/MIME and the
reason why almost everyone prefers OpenPGP.

> certificate request can by done from kgpgcertmanager by now.

If it would only build ;-)

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner