compiling pinentry-0.6.8

Jacques Dejean jacdej@aent.com
Mon Apr 21 19:38:15 2003

Hello,

	Is "fopencookie" included with some other GNU library package?  The
glibc-2.3 package is only for GNU/Hurd and GNU/Linux.  It does not contain
configuration options for HPUX 11.11.

# ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnu --with-libiconv-prefix=/opt/gnu/lib

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /opt/imake/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking build system type... hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.11
checking host system type... hppa1.1-hp-hpux11.11
checking for gcc... /usr/bin/cc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... no
checking whether /usr/bin/cc accepts -g... yes
checking for /usr/bin/cc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking dependency style of /usr/bin/cc... hp
checking how to run the C preprocessor... /usr/bin/cc -E
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /opt/imake/bin/install -c
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for seteuid... no
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for mlock... yes
checking whether mlock is broken... no
checking for fopencookie... no
configure: error:
***
*** fopencookie(3) is needed to build this package.
*** We will provide an replacement in a later release.
***

I appreciate a reply.

Regards,
Jacques V. Dejean