pkcs#11 support

Marc Mutz mutz@kde.org
Wed Apr 23 11:37:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_uYcp+WIYwZQnTuF

On Monday 14 April 2003 20:46, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
<snip>
> Also I wonder: where might I find documentation
> on the kmail crypto plugin interface?

You can run kdenetwork/libkdenetwork/crypt* through doxygen to get=20
rather extensive API docs.

> Is that
> interface somewhat stable or still under heavy
> development?

It's stable but I'm not sure if we want to keep it. We will more likely=20
than not get rid of the multiply wrapping plugin mess in KMail and move=20
gpgme interfacing into KMail itself, providing a common KDE/Qt/C++=20
interface between KMail/KNode on the one side and Kpgp/gpgme on the=20
other. If those will be plugins (kpgp-plugin/gpgme-plugin) or compiled=20
directly into KMail is then secondary.

> Is it already rolled back into
> kmail or only part of the aegypten version?

There's no "Aegypten version" anymore. All of the Aegypten project code=20
is in KDE 3.1.0.

Marc

=2D-=20
Ein Grundrecht auf Sicherheit steht bewusst nicht in der Verfassung.
  -- Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger (ehem. Bundesjustizministerin)