GPA 0.6.1 Binary for Win32?

Roy S. Rapoport gpa-dev@ols.inorganic.org
Sat Apr 26 12:16:04 2003

Apologies for posting on the dev list -- I could not find a gpa-users list.

I'm trying to integrate GPG 1.2.1 with Outlook on Windows 2000; for this, I'm
using Gnupg-Plugin from http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/;  This plugin requires
gpa.exe, and comes with gpa.exe 0.4.0

Now, the other requirement I have is to use the same pub/sec keys on my
Windows box as I do on my UNIX box; copying them over works with gpg --
gpg.exe works exactly as expected.

Unfortunately, gpa.exe (0.4.0) seems incapable of recognizing these keys,
probably because of some incompatibility; I'm hoping that 0.6.1 fixes this
problem, but I can't compile on this system (unless someone thinks I have a
fair chance of finding a gcc for win32 and getting it to compile?), so I'm
hoping someone has a binary of the latest gpa.exe for win32 handy.

Help?

-roy