GPA crosscompiling

Florian Boor boor@unix-ag.org
Thu Feb 6 08:36:01 2003

Hello!

> Nope. From the backtrace it looks like it's reading the config file
> (~/.gnupg/gpa.conf). But the config file shouldn't be there the first
> time you run it, so it shouldn't be reading it at all!

Yep, looks like one of the first tries to start gpa created this file.
It only contained one entry for a keyserver. Removing this file gpa starts :-))
Now i'll have to do some work to fit it to the screen...
But additionally someone should look what happens to gpa with this
config file. Even a corrupt config file shouldn't cause gpa to hang...

> The code seems fine, and I can't reproduce this on my box. I can't
> imagine what is going wrong here. What OS is the box running?

Linux (2.4.19) - It's an iPaq running current familiar unstable.

Thanks a lot for helping!

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: 0271-7411487 | Fax: 0180-5052 5393 9324