In which of the Aegypten modules can I find scdaemon?

bk bk390934@skynet.be
Wed Jul 2 23:36:02 2003

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 09:47, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 09:22:13AM +0200, bk wrote:
> > I have a standard SuSE 8.2 configuration. The Aegypten modules are all
> > there except scdaemon. In which of the Aegypten modules can I find
> > scdaemon?
>
> scdaemon is part of the newpg package.

Thanks. It doesn't seem to be included in the SuSE 8.2 rpm of newpg though.
Bummer. I actually bought this version of SuSE 'cause it promises to have
S/MIME support in KMail. Without smartcards, apparently.