In which of the Aegypten modules can I find scdaemon?

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Thu Jul 3 07:08:03 2003

On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 11:35:04PM +0200, bk wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 July 2003 09:47, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 09:22:13AM +0200, bk wrote:
> > > I have a standard SuSE 8.2 configuration. The Aegypten modules are all
> > > there except scdaemon. In which of the Aegypten modules can I find
> > > scdaemon?
> >
> > scdaemon is part of the newpg package.
>
> Thanks. It doesn't seem to be included in the SuSE 8.2 rpm of newpg though.
> Bummer. I actually bought this version of SuSE 'cause it promises to have
> S/MIME support in KMail. Without smartcards, apparently.

you should have received a SuSE srouce-rpm as well. If you feel able,
just rebuild the rpm-package with the correct option for the
configure-script.

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/

Intevation GmbH	              	     http://intevation.de/