[issue101] Cancellation and Progress for Dirmngr

Werner Koch aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Fri Feb 27 17:41:51 CET 2004

New submission from Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>:

Dirmngr should issue progess status lines and allow cancellation of operations.

The way we can implement this is by changing our LDAP code to use only
asyncronous operations and use short timeouts to allow to interlard calls to the
progress handler as well as to a pth_yield.  The later allows us somewhat to
overcome the imposibilty of hooking up the actual LDAP I/O functions.

assignedto: werner
messages: 425
nosy: werner
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Cancellation and Progress for Dirmngr