[issue236] mutt crash while decrypting PGP/MIME

Bernhard Reiter aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Wed Jul 21 19:54:08 CEST 2004

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Mutt 1.5.6i
patch-1.5.6cvs.g10.cryptmod.1
patch-1.5.6cvs.g10.gpgme.1
patch-1.5.6cvs.g10.gpgme.2

gpg-agent (GnuPG) 1.9.10-cvs (two weeks old or so)
gpg (GnuPG) 1.2.4

Trying to decrypt an OpenPGP PGP/MIME message
and mutt crashed (log attached). I could do that a couple
of times again on the same mail, but I cannot reproduce it now.
(it is an mbox where new mail come into, maybe that is a reason,
the mail itself was not marked read.)

As I had such crashed tree times now, I am glad I could at least
get a backtrace this time.
(Assining to Werner first.)

----------
assignedto: werner
files: mutt-crash-20040721.txt
messages: 1205
nosy: bernhard, jan, moritz, werner
priority: critical
status: unread
title: mutt crash while decrypting PGP/MIME
topic: mutt
Aegypten issue tracker <aegypten-issues at intevation.de>
<https://intevation.de/roundup/aegypten/issue236>