gnupg for mipsel-linux

Niels Möller nisse@lysator.liu.se
08 Aug 2001 11:00:25 +0200

haensel99@t-online.de writes:

> ./configures --target= also didn't work, since I don't know what taret
> the define. Can anyone help me with hints on possible modifications of
> configure oder Makefile?
--target is used only for configuring compilers and similar tools. It's the platform you want the built program to generate code for. So it doesn't apply to gnupg. What name of the platform was used when building your cross tools? For example, when I build for palmos, I have a compiler called m68k-palmos-gcc, and a directory under lib/gcc-lib/m68k-palmos. So the name of that platform is "m68k-palmos". I haven't tried compiling anything for the agenda yet, but if you have the cross tools installed, you should be able to figure out the canonical name for that platform in the same way. When you have the name, use the --host flag to configure. And then hope that gnupg supports cross compilation, I haven't tried. Regards, /Niels