Info about libgcrypt

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:31:48 +0100

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 06:24:21PM -0500, Dave Trombley wrote:
> a good, free, public key crypto
> library is exactly what I'd like to start with in implementing a certain
> project idea of mine,

It's public key and symmetric key.

> Is there a snapshot available?

You can get the latest development version from CVS:

   The normal way to access the CVS is by doing a

  cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg login

   with the password "anoncvs" and then checkout the sources using

  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg checkout -r libgcrypt

> If you are actually in the implementation phase of this, and have a
> task list, I'd love to look it over to see if there's anything I'm
> capable of helping out with. (I'm a math undergrad with an interest in
> cryptography, and a pretty capable C/Java programmer as well)

There is a TODO file, I don't know if it is up-to-date, or anywhere near to
completeness.  Welcome and have fun!

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de