linker error during compilation

Blake Matheny bmatheny@purdue.edu
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:17:18 -0500

It would be helpful if libgcrypt had a script for collecting this type of
information. In any case, here is the relevant information:
OS             : Linux
OS RELEASE     : 2.4.18-4_72smp
HARDWARE       : i686
gcc version    : 2.96
Gnu gmake      : 3.79.1
autoconf       : 2.57
automake       : 1.6.3
ld             : 2.11.90.0.8

The version of ld I'm using is older. If there are restraints on the versions
of pieces of software that people need, perhaps adding some checks to
scripts/autogen.sh is in order? Thanks.

-Blake

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?

--
Blake Matheny           "... one of the main causes of the fall of the
bmatheny@purdue.edu      Roman Empire was that, lacking zero, they had