GNUPG devlopment

tibby doggy davvid_a_scott@email.com
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 11:47:32 -0500

 I am not a member of your team. But I would like
to be one. I am currently using a DJGPP port of GNU
but when this machine dies It looks like Linux
will be my next machine.
 I am writting because crypto is a hobby of mine.
Many think I do it badly but compression is also
a hobby. I like the thought of PGP but there are
many things I don't like about it. One is the fact
it uses a nonbijective compression. I feel this
is where I my be able to first contribute if allowed.
I would like to write a bijective compressor as an
alternative when compression is done.
 Eventually if I am allowed in it would be to hopefully be allowed to make a total bijective version option such that if one wants one could select that has an option and the output file would have no headers much like how BICOM currently works but with all the features that PGP is famous for.
 Also I my type baddly but for 26 years all I
did was programing for the NAVY.

 Thank You
David A. Scott
email davvid_a_scott@email.com