RC2 in libgcrypt

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:12:08 +0200

On Tue Jun 24 2003; 15:38, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:

> I may try to create a fresh implementation based on the attached description
> by Peter Gutmann. I attach it in case someone is more inclined to
> do it :)

Or maybe you can ask him to release the rc2.c code from CryptLib under
LPGL oder a GPL compatible license. But from my point of view, a fresh
implementation from the attached specs should only take some minutes so
there is no need to ask him ;-).

        Timo

--
Windows Privacy Tools            "Der Tugendhafte begnügt sich, von dem zu
(http://winpt.sourceforge.net)    träumen, was der Böse im Leben verwirklicht."