Newbie help

Craig Graham craig at twolips-translations.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 17:21:41 CEST 2004

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:22:29 +0100, Craig Graham said:

>> [root at splosh libgcrypt-CVS]# cvs -z3 -d
>>> pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg checkout libgcrypt
>
> Did you do a
>
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/gnupg login
>
> using password "anoncvs" prior of checking out?
>

>   Werner

Ah- now it works. I've not done anonymous CVS before.

>From an email from you earlier it seems I've been barking up the wrong tree.
GPGME seems a more appropriate way to go, and I'm playing with it at the
moment. Having trouble running (not building) the test apps manually, but
since "make" is able to do it it's my lack of understanding on library
linking and search paths. My attemps build and link but cannot find the
library at run time. I'm ready to quit for the day now, so maybe inspiration
will hit overnight. At least I've actually got somewhere today :)

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/