Cleanup patch

Dirk Stoecker gcrypt at dstoecker.de
Fri Sep 1 08:37:51 CEST 2006

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Werner Koch wrote:

> > Well, I ask myself why I did that work when I'm totally ignored again.
>
> I have not come around to reply.  My reply would anyay be the usual:

After a month? In this really high-traffic mailinglist?

> We need legal papers for such patches.  It might or might not be a

Quoting from the mail I send the patch with:
: The patches are fully public domain with no legal restrictions of any
: form.

> trivial patch but all together it would lead to extra work to check
> whether this and possible future patches are trivial.  Thus I can't
> accept them.

You wont get any future patches from me.

> I will also need to check the patch which is time consuming.

Well, finding the bugs and quirks yourself is not? So my
internal patch file will grow with every update of libgcrypt (e.g.
implementing SEED added new build errors) and libgcrypt will keep its
bugs.

Ciao
--
http://www.dstoecker.de/ (PGP key available)