[Announce] Libgcrypt 1.2.4 released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Feb 2 16:16:07 CET 2007

On Fri,  2 Feb 2007 14:45, alon.barlev at gmail.com said:

> I've sent you these in past, you did not include them.
> The first one is for strict aliasing and the second one is for powerpc64.

I fear that the ac functions have more problems than just that.  Thus
not included.

I have not considered your patch because it had already been applied
and I forgot to check 1.2.  I just committed it to 1.2.  There is
another potential problem with netbsd and openbsd:

    powerpc*-*-netbsd* | powerpc*-*-openbsd*)
       echo '/* configured {Open,Net}BSD on powerpc */' >>./mpi/asm-syntax.h
       echo '#define ELF_SYNTAX'                 >>./mpi/asm-syntax.h
       cat   $srcdir/mpi/powerpc32/syntax.h	 >>./mpi/asm-syntax.h
       mpi_sflags="-Wa,-mppc"
       path="powerpc32"
       ;;

    ppc620-*-*	    | \
    powerpc64*-*-*)
	mpi_sflags="-Wa,-mppc"
	path="powerpc64"
	;;

If anyone with access to such a platform can tell how this needs to be
configure, I will add it.

Shalom-Salam,