Fixed a few memory leaks

Szakats Istvan szaki.ms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 00:45:47 CEST 2008

Hello

I'm using version 1.4.0 of the gcrypt library. I don't know if this bug
has already been fixed in CVS, but I found three memory leaks in the ac
code. The attached patch fixes these issues. I don't know if it's the
proper way to fix it, but it works, I have no more leaks and I haven't
seen any new issues caused by the changes so far.

Regards
Steven