ecc.c data structures

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Dec 28 11:09:56 CET 2009

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:01:48 +0100, Sergi Blanch i Torné wrote:

> Not all the data from the draft can be stored in this structs as they are. The
> low level hash and symmetric algorithms ID has to be stored, but other
> information like the curve OID and the fingerprint also is need for KDF (Key
> Derivation Function)

With the draft you probably mean the OpenPGP ECC draft.

This is not relevant for Libgcrypt.  Libgcrypt has and should not have
an idea of a concrete crypto protocol.  What Libgcrypt provides are
cryptographic building blocks and not protocol implementations.

> The second issue I have now is the fingerprint I mention. I don't know how can
> I have this information in side a libgcrypt module. The kdf algorithm uses

Libgcrypt does not know what a fingerprint is.  This is a GnuPG thing.

Salam-Shalom,