Build failure against latest libgpg-error

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Feb 16 12:50:14 CET 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:32, ludo at gnu.org said:

> Building the latest libgcrypt against the latest libgpg-error appears to

> ../src/.libs/libgcrypt.so: undefined reference to `gpg_err_set_errno'

Are you sure that this is the latest libgpg-error?  I can't see the svn
revision from the logs.  229 or later is required.

BTW: Running "./autogen --force" prior to configure puts the SVN
revision name into the version string.

I am currently porting GnuPG to WindowsCE, thus the SVN versions may be
broken from time to time.

> I can set up email notification of build status changes if you deem it
> useful.

That is useful.  Please send them to hydra-logs at gnupg.org.

Salam-Shalom,