Build failure against latest libgpg-error

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Tue Feb 16 13:58:52 CET 2010

Hi Werner,

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:32, ludo at gnu.org said:
>
>> Building the latest libgcrypt against the latest libgpg-error appears to
>
>> ../src/.libs/libgcrypt.so: undefined reference to `gpg_err_set_errno'
>
> Are you sure that this is the latest libgpg-error?  I can't see the svn
> revision from the logs.  229 or later is required.

You’re right, it was actually r225 (it can be seen it by going to the
“Build Inputs” tab of a build, then following build inputs until you get
the checkout.)

The reason is that the ‘tarball’ job (i.e., “make dist”) has been
failing with r229, presumably because one must now run “make” before
“make dist”: http://hydra.nixos.org/build/289061 .  If that’s intended,
I can change the builder to do this; should i make this change?

>> I can set up email notification of build status changes if you deem it
>> useful.
>
> That is useful.  Please send them to hydra-logs at gnupg.org.

Done: https://svn.nixos.org/viewvc/nix?view=rev&revision=20049 .

If there are too many messages for some reason, or if you notice
something wrong in the build environment, please don’t hesitate to ask
me.

Thanks,
Ludo’.