CMake support for gcrypt

Werner Dittmann Werner.Dittmann at t-online.de
Sun Jan 3 14:18:35 CET 2010

All,

some of my projects now support the CMake build/configuration sytsem
instead or in parallel to automake/autoconf. I attach a cmake file
that checks the existence of gcrypt on the system and sets the
appropriate variables to compile and link your sources that require
gcrypt.

To use the file follow the standard CMake rules, for example:
- copy the file into your project's cmake/Modules directory
- use CMake's include directive to include it
- call the gcr_check macro (see documentation and examples in the file)

Regards,