RE: network.so: undefined symbol: gcry_md_hash_buffer‏

Honia A honia2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:56:20 CEST 2010

Good morning,

I just came across a brief manual for libgcrypt: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/general/libgcrypt.html

It says the installation directory will be /usr/share/doc/libgcrypt-1.4.5 but i can't see anything but a README file in there...

Also, checked the collectd build output and looks like it was aboe to find libgcrypt and therefore I am going to try one more thing before I completely give up on this...

So can someone please let me know how I can dynamically link collectd's network.so with libgcrypt?

Thanks in advance,