CAVP Tests

Simon Crowe smncrowe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:59:19 CET 2012

All,

I am trying to run the CAVP tests against a set of test vectors,
specifically  SigGen and SigVer, however I am getting an error message
stating that "Error: X9.31 is not supported", this is specifically being
caught by the perl script which is in the test directory.

Can someone please tell me why the SigGen and SigVer vectors are not
supported by the CAVP test suite.

Furthermore, can someone tell me what the minimum HMAC size is for AES384 I
looked at the code for AES384, and it appears to be based upon AES512 and
therefore have the same HMAC size ..

Apologies if I have gone on the wrong track, but I am a newbie.

Regards