New amd64 implementations?

Jussi Kivilinna jussi.kivilinna at iki.fi
Tue Jun 25 07:47:15 CEST 2013

On 20.06.2013 15:26, Vasiliy wrote:
> Thank you, Jussi.
>
> If me could be of any help, you're welcome. Meanwhile, it's possible
> to test a 64-bit assembler code yet on 32-bit Windows with Cygwin (aka
> 32-bit), with bundled cross compiler 'x86_64-pc-cygwin-gcc' or by
> feeding '-m64' option to a 32-bit 'gcc'.

I managed to get mingw64 build of libgcrypt to work on linux. To point that even
'make check' works, thanks to wine.

Basically I added the autogen.sh mingw64 changes that appeared in libgpg-error and
worked my way through all the issues that rose (added MS ABI => SysV ABI wrapper
code for mpi&cipher assembly code, and pile of other changes).

-Jussi