commit logs

Christian Grothoff grothoff at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 19 17:55:17 CEST 2013

I dislike the idea of having both on one list, it is likely to simply
decrease the number of subscribers here, without having a meaningful
impact on the number of meaningful code audits.  I didn't even know
there was a gnupg-commits mailinglist before, so telling people about
it and asking them to subscribe if they're willing and able to look
over the commits is a better idea.

My 2 cents

Christian