GOST ECC pubkey

Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov dbaryshkov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 20:40:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently looking into implementing GOST R 34.10 digital signatures.
Basically they are Weierstrass elliptic curves. Two main differences from ECDSA:
1) Different equations to calculate r and s.
2) Different set of curves defined in standards/RFCs.

What would you recommend me as the user interface for this pubkey?
Would just a flag (like it is done for EdDSA) be enough? Should I add new s-exp
type?
Would you mind having a single table with both ECDSA and GOST curves?
(because nobody except standards stops you from using then for other
algorithms)

--
With best wishes
Dmitry