Libgcrypt 1.5.4 released

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sat Aug 9 18:37:58 CEST 2014

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> The GNU project is pleased to announce an update of the Libgcrypt 1.5
> series: version 1.5.4.  This is a maintenance release with backports of
> fixes from the current stable 1.6 series.
[...]

Hello,

ChangeLog lists this change:
--------------
2013-12-09  Werner Koch  <wk at gnupg.org>

        tests: Add bench-slope.
        * tests/bench-slope.c: New.  This is a stripped down version taken
        from master.
        * tests/Makefile.am (noinst_PROGRAMS): Add bench-slope.

And while the test is indeed added and built it is not run at on "make
check" since it not listed in tests/Makefile.am's TESTS. Is this done
intentionally?

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'