[git] GCRYPT - branch, master, updated. libgcrypt-1.6.0-35-gcfc151b

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 17 13:25:58 CET 2014

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:30, dbaryshkov at gmail.com said:

> The gen-posix-lock-obj requirements will immediately rule libgcrypt out
> of nearly all embedded devices - OpenEmbedded, OpenWRT and
> most of the other embedded distributions use cross-compilation.

I know.  However, for non-cross building this is the easiest way.  For
cross-building we need a way to specify or test the required
information.  In fact, that is how it has been implemented for Windows.
I have currently non up-to-date cross platforms installed on my
development box, thus I have not implemented that.  Sure it has to be
done.

Salam-Shalom,