Patch for libgrypt autoconf macro

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 6 17:27:36 CET 2014

On Thu,  6 Mar 2014 16:07, k2k at yandex.ru said:

> This macro is not designed for building libgcrypt. It's for using
> libgcrypt in other projects. This is why I think that flexibility in

Right, it is an autoconf macro and autoconf is Unix only.  If you want
to build something with Libgcrypt on Windows you won't have any of the
convenient build helpers at all.  Having autoconf support does not help
you because the gcrypt-config script won't work either.  Still you can
use it because Windows is not a moving target as most Unix platforms are.

Salam-Shalom,