I'm not able to set vid and pid

Lovro Orešković lovro at oreskovic.me
Thu Apr 12 21:06:52 CEST 2018

Yeah,
I after about a day of building it in a million different ways and
following about a dozen different tutorials, I've finally read the README
from start to finish, after I've sent the email to the list. Sorry about
making noise on the mailing list with something the that basically has a
RTFM answer.
I would've answered to my self, but I guess the mail was waiting for
approval or something, I was not seeing it.

Your second question, that is the docker build, you will find the all
target in the gnuk/docker/Makefile.

Lovro

http://lovro.oreskovic.me