Distribution of binary

Jeremy Drake jeremydrake+gnuk at eacceleration.com
Thu Dec 13 02:24:01 CET 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018, Peter Lebbing wrote:

> In Debian bug #903163, Guilhem Moulin mentioned he cannot test code for
> multi-card-reader GnuPG setups since he has only one reader. Chris Lamb
> offered to get him a reader, but I also replied[1] since I know how to
> put GnuK on a 3 dollar Maple Mini clone and both Guilhem and I will be
> at the 35C3 in two weeks.

If all you want is to test GnuPG, and not store any secrets, couldn't you
use the GNU/Linux port of GnuK?  There's not much documentation out there
for that, that I've found, but a while back I took an email from (the
predecessor to) this list's archives and attempted to format the
instructions a little better, and correct typos.

https://salsa.debian.org/snippets/151