FST-01G distribution channel

gnuforever help at tuyizere.org
Tue Jan 30 19:28:16 CET 2018

NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org> writes:

> No, I won't have a stand.  I will have a talk on Sunday, let's meet
> there.

Sure. I will be there.

> While ST-Link/V2 and its clone are useful, the problem here is it's
> proprietary.

I stand for Free software and free hardware design. Will not use it.

> These days, the best programmer would be CMSIS-DAP, since the protocol
> is documented and published, as well as the implementation.

I will investigate how to use the CMSIS-DAP to flash Gnuk and NeuG

> See you at FOSDEM!

Sure. See you on Sunday.

If I am not wrong there 3 versions of the FST-01G. I am interested in the
one with an enclosure you can open and close for flash.
Could you please reserve 2 for me? Thank you.

Steve