Exporting private key

Mike Tsao mike at sowbug.com
Mon Nov 19 22:02:41 CET 2018

The only purpose of a hardware key like gnuk is to stop mere mortals from
copying a usable private key. Otherwise it's no better than an unencrypted
private key on an ordinary USB drive.

Fortunately, because you have a backup of your private key, you already
have all you need to make a backup hardware key.