UIF settings

Amos Sam amos at propellered.com
Sun Nov 25 16:35:13 CET 2018

You were right... Once I installed gnupgp from git, I was able to
activate UIF... but, switch fell off after few tries (my lousy soldering
work :-D )

Anyway, that ack btn is what I got used to on yubi, but I'll wait for
FST-01SZ to be realeased (and stable gnupg).

Thanks for answer, and for this great project!