Gnuk upgrade

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Wed Sep 19 10:52:16 CEST 2018

I am getting the error
$ ./upgrade_by_passwd.py -k 1 ../regnual/regnual.bin ../src/build/gnuk.bin
Admin password:
CRC32: ef11fc23

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./upgrade_by_passwd.py", line 157, in <module>
    main(wait_e, keyno, passwd, data_regnual, data_upgrade[4096:])
  File "./upgrade_by_passwd.py", line 51, in main
    gnuk = get_gnuk_device()
  File "/run/media/astikonas/home2/gnuk/tool/gnuk_token.py", line 620, in get_gnuk_device
    raise ValueError("No ICC present")
ValueError: No ICC present