Run Gnuk on NUCLEO F103RB

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Jan 10 09:32:10 CET 2019

Hello,

This week, I did hand-soldering for STM32 Nucleo.  I tested Gnuk 1.2.13
on that board (in order to check if my hand-soldering is good).  All
worked fine for me.

Pablo Ovelleiro Corral <pablo1 at mailbox.org> wrote:
> quick question regarding supported hardware: I saw the hardware
> requirement for Gnuk is the micro controller STM32F103.
> (https://wiki.debian.org/GNUK#Gnuk_Hardware).
>
> Will it run on one of this boards?:
> https://www.reichelt.de/nucleo-64-arm-cortex-m3-stm32-f1-serie-nucleo-f103rb-p154270.html?&trstct=pos_7

Please see:

	https://www.fsij.org/gnuk/neug-on-stm32-nucleo-f103.html

The purpose for my Nucleo board is not Gnuk, in fact.  I'm considering
to make poorman's card reader with this board.  My frustration testing
OpenPGPcard has been: there is no good card reader with free firmware.
In this year, I plan to have a solution.  And this is the first step.